This Web Site collects some Personal Data from its Users.
This document can be printed using the print command found in the settings of any browser.
Mollificio Apuano srl
Via Tinelli, 55
54100 Massa (Ms)
P.Iva : IT 00481630457
Data Controller’s email address: email@example.com
Types of Data collected
Personal Data collected by this Website, either independently or through third parties, include: phone number; first name; last name; email; various types of Data; Cookies; Usage Data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, automatically collected during use of this Website.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Website is mandatory. If the User refuses to provide it, it may be impossible for this Website to provide the Service. In cases where this Website indicates certain Data as being optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without thishaving any effect on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who may have doubts as to which Data is mandatory are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
The User takes responsibility for third party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Website and guarantees that he/she has the right to communicate or disclose the data, releasing the Data Controller from any liability towards third parties.
HOW AND WHERE DATA COLLECTED IS PROCESSED
The Data Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational procedures and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, access to Data may be given, in some cases, to other subjects involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, sales, marketing, legal personnel and system administrators) or to external subjects (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies),appointed as Data Processors, when necessary,by the Data Controller. An updated list of Data Processors can be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
Legal basis for processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User where one of the following conditions exists:
– User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without need for the User’s consent or any other of the legal bases set out below, as long as the User does not object to such processing (“opt-out”). However, this does not apply if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
– processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
– processing is necessary for the enforcement of a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
– processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in exercisingthe public authority vested in the Data Controller;
– processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursuedby the Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, is required by contract or is necessary in order to conclude a contract.
Data are processed at the Data Controller’s premises and any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one where the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of the processing, the User may refer to the section on Personal Data processing details.
The User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can verify whether one of the data transfers described takes place by examining the section in this document regarding details on the processing of Personal Data, or request information from the Data Controller by contacting them using the contact details given in the opening section of this contract.
Data retention period
Data are processed and stored for the time required as per the purposes for which they were collected.
– Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of the contract is completed.
– Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
– When processing is based on User consent, the Data Controller may keep Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Moreover, the Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, at the end of the period, right of access, deletion, rectification and the right to Data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes for Data collection and processing
User Data is collected to enable the Data Controller to provide the Service, to fulfill legal obligations, respond to requests or enforcement actions, protect its rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), to detect possible fraudulent or malicious activities, as well as for the following purposes: Protection against SPAM, Contacting the User, Statistics, Displaying content from external platforms and Tag Management.
To obtain detailed information on processing purposes and on Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User may refer to the “Personal Data Processing Details” section.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING DETAILS
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes, using the following services:
Contacting the User
Contact by phone (this Website)
Those Users who have provided their telephone number may be contacted for commercial or promotional purposes related to this Website, as well as in response to requests for support.
Personal Data processed: phone number.
Contact form (this Website)
By filling in the contact form with his/her Data, User consents to the use of such Data in order to reply to requests for information, quotes, or queries of any other nature indicated in the header of the form.
Personal Data processed: surname; email; first name; telephone number; various types of Data.
These types of services are functional for the centralized management of tags or scripts used on this Website.
Use of these services involves the flow of User Data through them and, where appropriate, their retention.
Google Tag Manager (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Tag Manager is a tag management service provided by Google Ireland Limited.
Personal Data Processed: Cookies; Usage Data.
Protection against SPAM
This type of service analyses the traffic on this Website, potentially containing Users’ Personal Data, in order to filter it from traffic, messages and content recognized as SPAM.
Akismet (Automattic Inc.)
Akismet is a SPAMprotection service provided by Automattic Inc.
Google reCAPTCHA (Google Ireland Limited)
Google reCAPTCHA is a SPAM protection service provided by Google Ireland Limited.
Personal data processed: Cookies; Usage Data.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and keep track of User behaviour.
Google Analytics (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited (“Google”). Google uses Personal Data collected to track and analyze the use of this Website, compile reports and share them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize ads on its ads network.
Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage Data
Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows users to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Website and interact with them.
However, this type of service may collect web traffic data relative to the pages where the service is installed, even when users are not using it.
Google Fonts (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Fonts is a font style display service operated by Google Ireland Limited that allows this Web Site to integrate such content into its pages.
Widget Google Maps (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Maps is a map visualization service provided by Google Ireland Limited, which allowsthis Website to incorporate such contentinto its pages.
Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage Data.
Widget Video YouTube (Google Ireland Limited)
YouTube is a video content display service operated by Google Ireland Limited which enables this Website to embed such content within its pages.
Personal Data processed:Cookies; Usage Data.
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
– withdraw consent at any time. Users may withdrawtheir previously expressed consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
– object to the processing of their Data. Users may object to the processing of their Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are set out in the section below.
– access their own Data. User has the right to obtain information about the Data processed by the Data Controller, certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
– verify and request rectification. User may verify the correctness of his/her Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
– obtain data processingrestriction. When certain conditions are met, User may request that Data processing be restricted. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than its retention.
– obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, Users may request the deletion of their Data by the Data Controller.
– receive Data or have them transferred to another data controller. The User has the right to receive his or her Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, have it transferred without hindrance to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated means and the processing is based on User consent, on a contract to which the User is party or on contractual measures related thereto.
– lodge a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller or in pursuit of legitimate interest on the part of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users should be aware that should their Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object without providing any reasons. To find out whether the Data Controller processes Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
In order to exercise their rights, Users may send a request using the Controller’scontact details as indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as quickly as possible, in any event within one month.
Further information on data processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in legal proceedings or in the preparatory stages for such proceedings as defense against violation in the use of this Website, or related Services, by the User.
User declares he/she is aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System and maintenance logs
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Website, and any third-party services used by it, may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out whether any of the third-party services used support them, Users are encouraged to consult their respective privacy policies.
If changes affect processing that rely on the legal basis of consent, the Data Controller will seek the User’s consent once more, if necessary.
DEFINITIONS AND LEGAL REFERENCES
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data is any information that, directly or indirectly, as well as in connection with other information, including a personal identification number, relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
This is the information collected automatically through this Website (as well as third party applications integrated into this Website), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User when connecting to this Website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses, time of request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating server response status (successful, error, etc.. ) country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various time connotations of the visit (e.g. length of time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, and the parameters relating to the User’s operating system and IT environment.
The individual using this Website who, unless otherwise specified, is the Data Subject.
The natural person the Personal Data refers to
Data Manager (or Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the instruments adopted, including security measures relating to the operation and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Website.
This Website (or this Application)
The hardware or software tool by which Users’ Personal Data are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Website as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise stated, any reference to the European Union in this document shall be deemed to extend to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are Tracking Tools that consist of small pieces of data stored within the User’s browser.
Tracking Tool means any technology – e.g. Cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, embedded scripts, e-tags and fingerprinting – that allows Users to be tracked, for example by collecting or storing information on the User’s device.
Last modified: 1st October 2019